For assistance with a legal question please call us at:

Browder & Welborn, LLc

Copyright (R) 2022, Browder & Welborn, LLC, All Rights Reserved

Are you facing a situation where a sale of property, such as investment real estate, is leaving you with a tax bill which will negatively impact the amount of proceeds available to invest in your next property?  If so, we can assist with the process of a like-kind exchange under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code, which allows for the purchase of replacement property and deferral of the tax owed.

Please contact us at 205-349-1910 to schedule a consultation.


Serving Alabama & Georgia